SHARP Face Shield FG-F10M (Made in Japan)
Cautions for use:
This product reduces the exposure of liquid droplets and dust to the face, and cannot be completely prevented. When using, it is recommended to use the mask together.
- Do not use as a protective device against solids and fire.
- It cannot be used in places where harmful dust or gas is generated, and for the purpose of preventing them.
- Store this product away from high temperatures and humidity and places exposed to direct sunlight.
- If there is an abnormality on the skin or if it does not fit the skin, please suspend use.
- If you feel sick while wearing it, please stop using.
- Please keep in a place out of reach of infants.
- Do not use or store near fire.
- If dirt cannot be removed even if the film is cleaned, or if the film is damaged, replace it with a new replacement film (sold separately).
- Low reflection
- Reflection is drastically reduced by Moth Eye structure: refractive index is continuously changed.
- Moth Eye is formed over newly developed special acryl resin to eliminate the fogging.
- High transparent clearness
- Polycarbonate substrate gives high transparent, low coloring, clear visibility.
- Frame (width× depth× height)
- Film (× and × thickness)
As hygiene is a primary concern for Face Mask, there is strictly no returns of any goods sold.
Free delivery with minimum $20 purchase, otherwise $5 delivery charge apply. Delivery will be made within 3 - 5 working days, upon confirmation of orders unless otherwise stated.
Any scheduled delivery times are based on best information provided by our delivery partners. We are committed to delivering to you on time, in the event of any unforeseen delays, we will update you promptly when we have updated information from our partners.
For more information, do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 8031 0121.