- Frame (width× depth× height)
- Film (× and × thickness)
Cautions for use:
This product reduces the exposure of liquid droplets and dust to the face, and cannot be completely prevented. When using, it is recommended to use the mask together.
- Do not use as a protective device against solids and fire.
- It cannot be used in places where harmful dust or gas is generated, and for the purpose of preventing them.
- Store this product away from high temperatures and humidity and places exposed to direct sunlight.
- If there is an abnormality on the skin or if it does not fit the skin, please suspend use.
- If you feel sick while wearing it, please stop using.
- Please keep in a place out of reach of infants.
- Do not use or store near fire.
- If dirt cannot be removed even if the film is cleaned, or if the film is damaged, replace it with a new replacement film (sold separately).
- Low reflection
- Reflection is drastically reduced by Moth Eye structure: refractive index is continuously changed.
- Moth Eye is formed over newly developed special acryl resin to eliminate the fogging.
- High transparent clearness
- Polycarbonate substrate gives high transparent, low coloring, clear visibility.